After these 2+ years, I don't know what some family and friends are thinking. They are SILENT. Not a one has said anything about the vaccines or that they wished they hadn't voted for Biden. NADA. I know people are waking up but I think some people still cannot talk about it. Regrets? Shame? Fear? I don't know what it is. I can't tell yet. Sheesh. 😑

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Yes, same responses for me. I think they're afraid that'll open up a big can of ...I told you so. I can't necessarily say they're wrong. 😄

SAME!

understand completely! I think many are still asleep. i have family and friends that are clueless! It will take a bomb to wake them up.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

SAME!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Ditto!
Word for word.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Perfect! 👍 Reposting! 💝

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

ive noticed that, while some *are* waking, there are a hell of a lot who still dont have a freaking clue and are nowhere near a wake-up call. its really discouraging & frankly shocking to hear people just repeating what they hear from mainstream. i mean, the most absurd excuses the left and media spout are just accepted without a conscious thought! sheeple indeed!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

i think pride, shame etc is going to be the hardest part from them to get over. admitting and accepting that they were wrong and endangered friends and family by encouraging them to get it.

They KNOW they messed up, but EGO and PRIDE, wont let em admit it

There are many folks that still won't believe it even after it flies up their ass and explodes. Just the way it is.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Grumpy mood today... and a few people I'd enjoy watching that happen to!

(1) Show this thread