Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

At the deepest level of matter, the Planck Space, you find this binary world. Total and absolute symmetry. Yet I think that space and time are going to be frayed apart in the foreseeable future ... creating two universes that mirror each other ... in everything ... You don't want to live in the universe where evil is the leading force ... That's why we fight this battle ... Dark to Light!

Mirror Mirror!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

cool

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

They don’t get it. It’s God’s creation which they are a fractal of so we create similarly but only as much as what our filter/complex level of consciousness can understand. Ego would call it a computer program. Its bigger than what we yet understand. They want to write God out of the very story he created. It’s God’s creation with the devil’s poopie simulation layered on top. Not all live in that layer, many live in God’s creation, thank God. :)

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I🤍U!

(1) Show this thread

In this video with long hair he looks just like Ben Carson (the surgeon).
His facial expressions are the same, his voice is similar too.. Anybody
noticed?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

level up

A page dedicated to freedom, and love for God and country!

So then Q is the Oracle?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Mr. Irrelevant to his Publication

IT,s Question,🤔
seek!🤨

2 QUEST For the TRUTH🧐

That is
Q

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

“Simulation” meaning it was Created.

Which wouldnt that show inteligent design?

So this “Simulation” was of course created for us by GOD our Creator.

Until we are ready to go on to the next “simulation”

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

string THEORY…THEORY…

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

string THEORY…THEORY…

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Why does he look like he is in costume?

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I think it is Ben Carson

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

An amazing man I've never heard of, Sylvester James Gates, telling me about another amazing man I've never heard of - Claude E. Shannon.

Without Claude Shannon we wouldn't have the digital age we currently live in.

This is all so intriguing. I would like to hear from Mandy Brake@techstartupmom.

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

He specifically says ' we use it to DESCRIBE the Cosmos. ' Still mans interpretation. I'm hitting the gong on this one.

Our souls were created with sound+music, Light=bits of information that run into Infinitum, God does not loop, 1s and 0s are child play they haven't scratched the surface.

Know our creator gave us programming capabilities via free will.

We can also choose to live out God's vision for our soul bit. Go against it and things get nearly and eventually realign anyway.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Oh look!
Another Gates sharing "science"

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Makes more sense than anything else I have heard.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Solar flares graph glitched this morning, now it is out entirely.
SpaceWeatherLive.com

5 images from my TG.
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/12471

Ew. Cant stand Neil DesgrAss Tyson.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

pompASS

(1) Show this thread

1+1=0

Can I pick Time Travel for $500 instead?? 🙋‍♀️

Couldn’t Time Travelers Tweek the Present to make it look like a Simulation and fook w/ us???

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

The Bible has one that is unique

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You can call Nana crazy all you want but I have seen the glitches many times. Just be sitting here and see them.

Just one of many strange new things I have been thr the last almst 4 yrs now.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the more you know the more crazy you look,but in norway we have a saying: de gale har det godt:) means the crazy ones have it good😂😅

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've had some unexplainable things happen, I still just push them off as if maybe they didn't really happen, but I know they did. Life is so strange.

(5) Show this thread

Has anyone else ever wondered if we're in a dream and, at some point, we wake up?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I don't know what to think anymore but I did have someone tell
me God is dreaming and we are all in His dream (life). That really didn't resonate with me🙄

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Yep i have pondered on that. Like a futuristic dream of whats to come if humans dont change direction.

(2) Show this thread

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

Boy you got that right 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

./lol