Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are worth much more than you realize.

Never give up, Patriots!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

According to my son I’m a fool and he doesnt trust my judgement anymore. So be it.

My oldest daughter stopped talking to me over 2 years ago, wont even let me talk to my grandbaby’s. 😢🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Same here. My daughter called me a “potential murderer” for not getting the vax. Even though it hurts not having a relationship with her, what is almost too much for me to bear is knowing she got 2 Moderna vaxs + boosters. I’m sorry you can’t see your grandbaby. 🙏❤️😢

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

I’m sorry your daughter called you that, Kids today could careless about how or what they say to parents theres no respect. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Been there, done that. It hurts. I think our family got brainwashed. I do not know how to un-brainwash.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I dont think we can un-brainwash them. They think they know it all and us older ppl are wrong and dont know anything. That’s what I was told by her the last time she talked to me.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I’m sorry to hear that. Its like a knife when your children dont respect you. I pray for these generations. Still holding hope.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Your so right PeQQy, I pray daily and Im not giving up I still sent text telling her I love and miss her.

(1) Show this thread