Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are worth much more than you realize.

Never give up, Patriots!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

According to my son I’m a fool and he doesnt trust my judgement anymore. So be it.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

My oldest daughter stopped talking to me over 2 years ago, wont even let me talk to my grandbaby’s. πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Same here. My daughter called me a β€œpotential murderer” for not getting the vax. Even though it hurts not having a relationship with her, what is almost too much for me to bear is knowing she got 2 Moderna vaxs + boosters. I’m sorry you can’t see your grandbaby. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜’

I’m sorry your daughter called you that, Kids today could careless about how or what they say to parents theres no respect. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pipsqueak , click on at the bottom under it