Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are worth much more than you realize.

Never give up, Patriots!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

According to my son I’m a fool and he doesnt trust my judgement anymore. So be it.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

My oldest daughter stopped talking to me over 2 years ago, wont even let me talk to my grandbaby’s. 😢🙏🏻🙏🏻

Been there, done that. It hurts. I think our family got brainwashed. I do not know how to un-brainwash.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I dont think we can un-brainwash them. They think they know it all and us older ppl are wrong and dont know anything. That’s what I was told by her the last time she talked to me.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Yes, those words are totally familiar. Like they are all reading it from a teleprompter.

It hurts, but we can only pray.

I am asking God every day for 2 years for a solution, and for a miracle.

(1) Show this thread