Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are worth much more than you realize.

Never give up, Patriots!

According to my son I’m a fool and he doesnt trust my judgement anymore. So be it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

He will ask for forgiveness one day when he realizes who you are

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I'd be happy if he just realized the truth.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Luckily my 6 kids still talk to me and see what's going on.
Haven't talked to my brother in over 2 years now.

I'm sorry your daughter isn't talking to you 😔
My oldest daughter IS my best friend. I turned her onto
Q and this site more than a year ago.

We love you patriot.
Stay strong
God bless

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

My oldest daughter stopped talking to me over 2 years ago, wont even let me talk to my grandbaby’s. 😢🙏🏻🙏🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Been there, done that. It hurts. I think our family got brainwashed. I do not know how to un-brainwash.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Same here. My daughter called me a “potential murderer” for not getting the vax. Even though it hurts not having a relationship with her, what is almost too much for me to bear is knowing she got 2 Moderna vaxs + boosters. I’m sorry you can’t see your grandbaby. 🙏❤️😢

(3) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Mind trapped in the system. Never give up on him.