Hey Frens, Many intuitive Patriots are showing signs of wear & terror as a result of being fully awke and interpreting the gravitas with which is and will be revealed.
We are the majority persecuted by the long standing 6000 year old evil minority.
The sheeple are too meek and dependent upon the statis quo for so many reasons, mainly a sense of self and the preservation thereof. (#Doomed )

We need to support one another more than ever as the tide shifts along with more events on the horizon. Unwinding 26,000 years of History will overwhelm even the greatest of minds.

Understand you have a serious friendship relationship with almost every other Patriot who Bleeds Red, White & Blue! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️
⚔️⚔️⚔️ Patriots Protect Patriots! ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Time for some Therapy! Let’s Begin!
👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTy33YNhMQc
#vibecheck#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

sooo good , thank you

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖Enjoyed that ride!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Personal advice, stuff feelings down, idk that is what I do, I turn it into drive against the darkness, these pos are NOT terrorizing kids anymore OR the rest of humanity. ALL His kids.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Right on Brother. 👍😎🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

It's therapeutic for me just knowing there's someone on here old enough to remember Edgar Winters Band😆

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

We The Pepe’ R Unstopable!
👇🐸👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96WY5Do_bs

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

No#LoveVibeCheck would be complete without Billy! 👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYAmSbg-uE0

Keep On Keepin On Brothers & Sisters! ❤️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lbJgOJIS_8

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Haven't smiled all day. The first pluck of the string changed that. Thank you for the pick me up.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

YOU are loved!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Haven't smiled all day. The first pluck of the string changed that. Thank you for the pick me up.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

.therapy

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I want a hug from that guy.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

😂yeah

(3) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've seen this picture before, I remember from Twitter. Micheal?

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Yes, I was trying to raise his spirit here. 😉👍

Fulmer🤔

(1) Show this thread

yo, personally, I never use my own energy to do shit, like, connect lightening bolts from my heart to every person in a Mall. I just act as a conduit, through my chakras for the energy of the Universe.👍

OOPS! I mis read that! I thought you said YOU DO send lightning bolts to everyone in the mall.

That Works! That’s Flowing like Water. 😎👍
I’ll occasionally try to pattern interupt towards fullfilling the mission to restore the souls of humanity.
https://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infhomesale/a-positive-attitude-3.pdf

(3) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

One step, one day at a time....
#NOTdoomed#Victory#NewParadigm#Wellbeing

Let’s Go Go Go America We have some house cleaning to do and some ancient engineering manufacturing too pursue! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️
Hit it Martha!
👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WR9pvGtyiHg

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

😎 💃 Love this

(1) Show this thread

💪❤️

Things just wont happen until the blackout…which seems like will be a few years away..and when I say things I mean for the masses..media will have to go down and its not happening for a while.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

I guarantee something will happen before the 2024 election because I'm not standing down for another stolen election. Good. bad, or indifferent, shit will hit the fan. I don't care if it's the last thing I ever do.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Hence We Hold The Line while getting involved.👍

(2) Show this thread