Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hey Frens, Many intuitive Patriots are showing signs of wear & terror as a result of being fully awke and interpreting the gravitas with which is and will be revealed.
We are the majority persecuted by the long standing 6000 year old evil minority.
The sheeple are too meek and dependent upon the statis quo for so many reasons, mainly a sense of self and the preservation thereof. (#Doomed )

We need to support one another more than ever as the tide shifts along with more events on the horizon. Unwinding 26,000 years of History will overwhelm even the greatest of minds.

Understand you have a serious friendship relationship with almost every other Patriot who Bleeds Red, White & Blue! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️
⚔️⚔️⚔️ Patriots Protect Patriots! ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Time for some Therapy! Let’s Begin!
👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTy33YNhMQc
#vibecheck#wwg1wga

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Things just wont happen until the blackout…which seems like will be a few years away..and when I say things I mean for the masses..media will have to go down and its not happening for a while.

I guarantee something will happen before the 2024 election because I'm not standing down for another stolen election. Good. bad, or indifferent, shit will hit the fan. I don't care if it's the last thing I ever do.

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Oh another year of this crap, pushing your luck with a lot of awake. Definitely sick and tired! 🤨🥴🤢🥱😴

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I will consider it a great victory if I make it all the way to the scene of the crash.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

We all heard that and would be backing you up if necessary. We’ve got’em but the swamp monsters and interdimensionals run deep.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

One of the greatest feelings a person can experience is lining up with a group of folks that are eager to run towards calamity. It changes a person. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread