Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hey Frens, Many intuitive Patriots are showing signs of wear & terror as a result of being fully awke and interpreting the gravitas with which is and will be revealed.
We are the majority persecuted by the long standing 6000 year old evil minority.
The sheeple are too meek and dependent upon the statis quo for so many reasons, mainly a sense of self and the preservation thereof. (#Doomed )

We need to support one another more than ever as the tide shifts along with more events on the horizon. Unwinding 26,000 years of History will overwhelm even the greatest of minds.

Understand you have a serious friendship relationship with almost every other Patriot who Bleeds Red, White & Blue! βš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈ
βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ Patriots Protect Patriots! βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ

Time for some Therapy! Let’s Begin!
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTy33YNhMQc
#vibecheck#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

πŸ˜‚yeah

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

I want a hug from that guy.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Val Belaire to her Publication

here to sign yer petition

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The Holistic appraoch I see! πŸ˜‚