Today is my husband's and my 25th Anniversary. Only a few friends came to our wedding. I live in the boonies and only have y'all. My son says I have Imaginary Friends. And that's okay.

May we all be at Peace tonight

We are grilling Ribeyes.

Makes me feel content with life. πŸ’•

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Happy Anniversary! Sending real love from a real friend! πŸ˜€β€οΈ

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thanks, we need all the real friends we can get.

(1) Show this thread

Have a beautiful evening and a lovely dinner with the hubs…very impressive milestone!! πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ₯‚

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Thank you. It's hard to believe he still puts up with me. πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Happy Anniversary! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Awesome 25th Anniversary to You both! Y'all sound like my hubby and me. Glad you have each other, being the best of friends is everything! Enjoy!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Happy 25 years to you and your husband! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Happy Anniversary❣️❣️❣️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

Happy Anniversary, have a wonderful evening🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

I see you are almost there too! Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That sounds like a perfect evening for two souls who love each other to celebrate their continued union. Not many couples make it that far these days, unfortunately. Savor that steak and the moment. Happy Anniversary! (I just celebrated 24 a month ago in similar fashion).

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Thank you and a belated Happy Anniversary to you and yours.

(1) Show this thread

Happy Anniversary from one imaginary friend to another. I hope you and your hubby have a Wonderful anniversary dinner.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Thanks! It's great when Imaginary Friends talk back.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

happy anniversay! πŸ’ž
God bless and many more πŸ₯‚

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you

(2) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

thursday is our 30 yr ann. we are goin to LA is see poison in concert

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Happy Anniversary! That's great. Have Fun. Stay Safe. πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

Happy Anniversary!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Happy Anniversary 😊.
Your post is so true.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

🀍 Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary 🀍

Enjoy those Ribeye Steaks!

In response J J Larr to her Publication

Thank you. Wish we could afford to buy silver. But a new hot water heater and a new starter did that in. Oh well.

(1) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country πŸ’—Let Love Lead YouπŸ’—

Anniversary Blessings! ❀️

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Such a lucky man!😎 U rock Dorothea!!! Happy Anniversary Dear!πŸ€—
πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ₯€πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒ·βš˜πŸŒ΄
WWG1WGA WW IN GOD'S HANDS

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

Happy Anniversary to you and your love, may the next 25 years be as blessed as the first 25 years.

In response Timewill tell to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Such a special day! πŸ’–

Congratulations love!!! 🎊 ❀

βœ¨πŸ«€βœ¨

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Happy Anniversary Fren!! What a fantastic milestone!!

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Happy Anniversary! WooHoo!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Very cool, thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Happy Anniversary!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Happy Anniversary!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❀️❀️❀️ Happy Anniversary

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

beautiful! happy anniversary!πŸ’ž

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Happy Anniversary πŸ’žπŸ’’πŸ˜Š

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Blessings to you both on your anniversary and happy celebrating!

Happy 25th anniversary Anon!πŸ’œβœŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Happy Anniversary!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread