Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No worries.
Treasonous, Seditious, Insurrectionist,
Child-Trafficking, Criminal Against Humanity Biden
has already had his "shot." 😼👊

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

some punishment is too swift....the suffering "they" caused is warranted for the same amount of suffering. Children are innocent, pedophiles are NOT...

FJB

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Moral and ethics question: If all of these criminals are gone, and "real," Americans are still being victimized, who are the real criminals? I just can't reconcile someone committing a crime in another person's name because that person was already corrupt and you knew they were probably going to do it anyway. Whatever happened to intervention and prevention? Full disclosure: Catholic school screwed me up.

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Orange you glad I'm your REAL PREZ ~ 🍊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thats what I call him, "Joes shot"

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

THIS IS WHAT A REAL LEADER OF THE PEOPLE SOUNDS LIKE. THIS IS THE REAL POTUS. THIS IS WAY [THEY] ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET RID OF HIM.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
#NCSWIC

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

synch

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💯🎯

(2) Show this thread

If this comedy was any blacker it would cause a gravitational anomaly.

Looks like Joe chose firing squad

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication

My thoughts exactly!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

He’s the best!!! ❤️

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

who is playing the part of creepy Joe?

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Executed. Crimes against Children. Many Many crimes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He has told us a lot of things that the general public did not pick up on.
"How about that Doq Holliday"😎

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

YUP😎

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

How exactly is Joe Shot?

Joe really SHOT LIKE GUN

Joe is SHOT LIKE MENTALLY

Joe is SHOT/VAXXED

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

Thanks for video Doq as it must have taken alot of time to put together. Yuppers, Joe is shot.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Reality Check- 120
JOE IS SHOT- 120
Gematria Codes- 120
The Truth- 120

What's That?- 120
It Was All Fake?- 120
Have To Laugh- 120

I'm Going To Bed- 120

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

BOOOOOOOM=120

It's God's Code=120....................Lord's Coding=120

This Is Real=120..........................The Truth=120

Fair Warning=120.........................The End Has Come=120

The End Is Here=120....................Here It Comes=120

Marching Time=120......................Don't Quit=120

The Architect=120........................Golden Ratio=120

Kingdom Of God=120..................Made In The USA=120

Reality Check=120.......................Joe Is Shot=120
Understand=120..........................Thumbs Up=120

Children Of God=120....................Come Back To Life=120

Biblical Proof=120.........................Believe Believe=120

Looking Up=120...........................Bright Light=120

Aquarius Age=120........................Wholeness=120

War In Heaven=120.......................Behold Jesus=120

Behold The King=120....................King Yeshua=120

Count On Me=120.........................Camp Justice=120

(1) Show this thread

55. Copy that, DoQ+! Yes you do:)

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

This compilation is hilarious. 😂

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

ive heard him say 'Joe is shot' but never heard the part of his head in pieces
made my day better hearing that ..
Thanks for sharing DOQ...

45 tells us the TRUTH thats why we love him♥️🙂

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Oh boy, Doq! Timestamp 9:55 pm. Q post 955, wow! Haven't dug beyond to links yet, but the 3 BOOMS and "Next Week" and "USMC activated" certainly exciting! Don't understand yet what "US (3)" means, but will search more.
Thank you for all you do! Boy, between you and Scavino's posts last night, I was one tired puppy today.🤭 Things definitely gettin hot!
Big P.S.: Thanks for the follow❣️❣️❣️🥰 HUUUGE HONOR😁

so who shot Byden??!!!!

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Firing squad @ GITMO. Before the 2020 election. Everything you are watching is a scripted movie. The current Biden actor is controlled opposition. Trump and military are pulling ALL the strings. Everything you see playing out is orchestrated in order to wake the world up and to get the rats from knowing the truth. That the Deep State is already dead.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq, we already know this, now what ???? nothing has happened in the public eye and I'm not sure it ever will...

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Define: nothing has happened in the public eye plz

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

bustin caps 🔥🎥

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Any of us that watched the asshole that was the real Joe Biden knows that this is a fake!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

post that link people need it

He sure does 😊 Love him 😊

Grabbed that one :)

$ wget https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/08/tfnZuowqHdJqpZL6TBQg_21_86316841c04df0cde43d05d4faf9b618_video_original.mov
--2022-08-21 22:00:17-- https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/08/tfnZuowqHdJqpZL6TBQg_21_86316841c04df0cde43d05d4faf9b618_video_original.mov
Resolving anonup.com (anonup.com)... 31.172.80.80, 2a01:7e0:0:151:2fff:ffff:ffff:ffbb
Connecting to anonup.com (anonup.com)|31.172.80.80|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 18025362 (17M) [video/quicktime]
Saving to: ‘tfnZuowqHdJqpZL6TBQg_21_86316841c04df0cde43d05d4faf9b618_video_original.mov’

tfnZuowqHdJqpZL6TBQ 100%[===================>] 17.19M 4.84MB/s in 3.7s

2022-08-21 22:00:22 (4.61 MB/s) - ‘tfnZuowqHdJqpZL6TBQg_21_86316841c04df0cde43d05d4faf9b618_video_original.mov’ saved [18025362/18025362]

BQQM . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

9:55 > 64 < > 46 🇺🇸🦅

Sorry Joe, 46 is already taken

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

TRUTH . ❤️

(1) Show this thread