Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DJT tells us everything

Doq, we already know this, now what ???? nothing has happened in the public eye and I'm not sure it ever will...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Define: nothing has happened in the public eye plz

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Sure, chatting with my golf buddies today. I say there is no way sleepy Joe got 80 million votes in 2020. My friend who is a CEO of a business calls me a Trump crazy. I try to have the math conversation with him. It's a NO go he tells me Trump lied about everything. I say BS what about Russia, Russia, Russia then impeachment#1 and#2 and after two years now they are trying to arrest him. My best friend is like he should be arrested.
- The PUBLIC has no CLUE - Only us. Be well Doq and GOD Bless, this happened today Sunday 8/21/22....

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Those with eyes to see ;-)
💜

(2) Show this thread