Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

👍😄🔥🙏💗...hey Casey...Happy Sat...love you sister !

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

If In Doubt Don't. Always trust your instincts.

☺️B2, Stealth Bomber!

ditto what she said
"This is 💯% on 🎯 "

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

This is 💯% on 🎯

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.
God's TRUTH!

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

Little Feat - Spanish Moon (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Little Feat – “Spanish Moon”From the acclaimed live album “Waiting For Columbus” Super Deluxe Edition available nowhttps://Rhino.lnk.to/WFCSDlxCredits:Produc...

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

SO VERY TRUE ... we've been CONDITIONED to go against our GUT/SOUL feelings. It is time to TRUST OUR LITTLE VOICE !!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

❤️so true, but I needed to train myself over the years to listen to my internal voice. Some call it gut instincts or street smarts. But, this internal voice has kept me out of trouble in so many ways over the years.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Amen x 10 !!! My little voice has grown Quite Loud as of late ... 😎

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Raising that vibe Casey👊😉

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

So completely True!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Have always believed this to be so, and mostly listened, but lately had a "feeling" so radical have doubts it's "from G_d"... just don't know whether to listen or not. Never doubted be4.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So true just like when Pres. Trump made the statements he did about taking the vaxx!
Fortunately for most of us we knew better.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Free Will right
I personally think he was speaking about Ivermectin.
HE was speaking about what he took.
Maybe I got it wrong

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Amen to that ❤️🙏 I seriously don’t understand how those people out there that don’t have God in their life and Faith are even functioning right now because some days we are hanging on by threads….❤️

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

100%

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

TRUTH . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

This is absolute the truth even we are blinded by sin. God created us in his image our spirit is what gives us power. God Bless

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

AMEN . ThanQ & God Bless you too!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

That GUT feeling is:
G=God
U=Under
T=There
😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That’s cute! I have never seen it that way before! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

555 !

WWG1WGA !