Who controls the UN?

Did the UN go bankrupt?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

HSBC just acknowledged XRP

This was on the Wells Fargo Advisors website last week. XRP listed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If the US Corporation is defunct & Russia, China, India, and Saudi have changed over to metals backed currency, how could the UN not be bankrupt? Hell the US was probably 80 to 90% of their funding.

If you believe Trump and the Q team went to all the trouble & moved the Fed over to the US Treasury with this being a center piece really to take out the central banks, then do you in turn then really believe he just turned it over to Biden after all of that?

Where have they been getting all this money to sent Ukraine if they are defunct?
Are they really sending money to them?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Biden has been selling oil reserves for cash

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree 💯 Nana!

Media and White Hat optics re: sending $ to Ukraine and legislation / laws passed.
A fake presidency, etc has NO real authority to spend or make laws. Optics for those still sleeping.

If D.C. is a ghost town, and it is, where is congress holding session?
Why are there very few members in videos?
Where is this being filmed?
Are these the few legislators (or actors) Nancy Drew sometimes sees coming and going in D.C.?
If so, do they come in and do multiple videos for drip distribution?

Have a wonderful day Nana! 🙏🤗💖
🕊🌎🌏🌍🕊

(3) Show this thread
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Very Interesting Information

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Fook the UN 🖕🏻

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

keep digging!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Does President Trump control the Treasury?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Isn't the Treasury in Reno now on an Indian Reservation?

(3) Show this thread

Sure sounds like a Q post, DoQ+!! i believe Trump is the chosen leader in control of it all:)

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

thank q fren!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Oh We Have The Gold alright! 😎👍

(3) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Trump is in control of ALL of the MONEY around the planet!
"They" Hijackers, ALL surrendered when they were shown stacks and stacks of evidence on them, crimes against humanity

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

wakeupkiwi.com/NWO

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I recently was on a roadtrip home and ask for signs along the way. I kept “ seeing” these.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

POTUS probably controls and/or owns the Treasury too.

“So Trump owns the Federal Reserve, he’s taking control of the judiciary, he’s burning the code of federal regulations, literally burning it down so you can actually have some freedom, and the largest tax cut in history, and he’s confronting China,” he said. “So the press is chasing the rubber ball, and he’s doing big stuff that’s going to be real historic stuff.”

https://moneyandmarkets.com/james-rickards-trump-genius-fed-judiciary/

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

His name signed the covid relief checks during Bydin administration. Not treasury secretary Trump.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Xrp is the global neutral currency a bridge the only question i have is who controls the escrow after some research it’s Seems no one if that is true i can see where peace can begin after whatever the catalyst is used to implement it. The technology of the xrpledger is far superior than any network out there. Stepping back from everything you can clearly see it. Then you add in Revelations from the Bible in the years to come when everything is digital the totally control of buying and selling how it could be control in the future you see this coming no matter what. There are no worries if you believe in God and understand what God wants just love and a family. The journey of life is to get us prepared for another. God Bless

Look No Further

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

This article is old from 2019. Is this where the Ukrainian money is going???? Are we keeping the UN alive???

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

OO Lordy! .
Joe seems to like everyone else's country better than the people he is working for
How much are you sending Joe? Traitor

(5) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I have no doubts about the influence being taken over by the "invisibles". Anyone who wants to know the truth always follows the flow of money.

And I just hope that soon the money will start to be in last place, for all.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

IMF - International Monetary Fund

What is the connection between the IMF, central banks and Ripple? From analyzing different speeches by Christine Lagarde, the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), along with witnessing Ripple holding meetings and appearing on meetings for central banks, I have a strong suspicion that there are deep involvements between these three entities.

https://x-anderson.medium.com/ripples-connection-with-the-imf-and-central-banks-7edc6f32a0a

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

No surprise there

(1) Show this thread

You're Q style making us think early this AM, Doq! :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

"This only makes sense for me in the case of them using XRP in some way. Why would the IMF otherwise follow Ripple everywhere? Ripple is simply a payments company. A main role for the IMF is to achieve stable exchange rates between currencies."

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

"This only makes sense for me in the case of them using XRP in some way. Why would the IMF otherwise follow Ripple everywhere? Ripple is simply a payments company. A main role for the IMF is to achieve STABLE EXCHANGE RATES BETWEEN CURRENCIES."

STABLE EXCHANGE RATES BETWEEN CURRENCIES, the defining action of XRP.

(1) Show this thread

That would be freakin stellar.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"Did the UN go bankrupt?"

THAT QUESTION is absolute music to my ears!

Praying that the answer is YES.

Curious…
Wasn't the Federal Reserve merged in to
the Treasury back in 2020?

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
The Merging of the Fed and the Treasury (Explained) - YouTube

In this episode, we look at the history behind the separation of monetary policy and fiscal policy. The central banks are moving closer and closer to coordin...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

March, I think so.

(3) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

A while back Richard Citizen Journalist showed all these places empty and locked. IDK who controls it now.. by my bank account is empty and I am broke despite me working 37 hours a week and my hubby just starting a new job working 60 hours a week.. 🤷‍♀️.. sending up distress flare.. but holding the line 🫥

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

same boat fren, about to lose my apt work 2 jobs, mom get a little ss, still cant make it work. still holding the line

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread