Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Does US Treasury exist?

Who controls it?

What is the IMF?

What does the IMF say about XRP?

Who controls the UN?

Did the UN go bankrupt?

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

keep digging!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Isn't the Treasury in Reno now on an Indian Reservation?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Does President Trump control the Treasury?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts