5 Years ago i was a lost and lonely Aussie walking down this Anon street . I had no idea what an anon was, I didnt know what a Dig or a Digger was, nore did i now what a crumb was nore how to bake a bread, but a few Keks later, a, Fren, a Frog, I Met a heap of awesome diggers & Bakers.
I Love you all, & not in a Ghey Way.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Oh, what a journey it's been!! 7 years of digging for me. Deep, dark, lonely place for some time. Many sleepless nights of disbelief, so many more questions than answers and often a sense of hopelessness. Who do I tell what I've uncovered? Who will believe? Who will think I'd lost my mind? While equally feeling a sense of urgency. I MUST do something! I must warn people! A couple years in, I stumbled onto the Q board. Brought clarity to some of what I'd uncovered, sent me searching for deeper meaning, helped unravel the spiderweb of evil but more than that, it helped to connect to a HUGE group of others who were also searching, learning & educating. Then, was permanently banned from fakebook & twitless (same day as Trump) -lost my following. Grateful to have reconnected with some through this platform & telegram, though I remain incognito. So thankful for all who are here. It has completely restored my faith in humanity. We will prevail folks! We are one united front! God wins!!

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Could not have said it better myself!1 Truthin is a lonely gig!!!

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Same for me (only 5 years though). I have said for many, many years--"A truthteller's life is a lonely one" Shocking how many are totally brainwashed and programmed. I don't know how I escaped it in a sea of everyone around me unable to question or even be interested in looking more deeply/broadly--pre internet. Even those in my early years who seemed to be waking up are now totally asleep. Feels like Twighlight Zone's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"

(2) Show this thread

I'm 6 years in. I to had to learn and verify everything . many rabbit hole did i go, many sleepless nights , pot after pot of coffee. and becoming vary isolated because people would not believe anything i said. Now i hold my head up high with a smile to all that look, and if they ask, i will softly say --are you ready for the truth now..!! when this is all over i pray we all get to meet.. 1969 had Woodstock- the 90s had live Aid- what will our be.? 😍🤗

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

So many of us have this same or similar story--5 years for me. It would be so amazing if we could have a major gathering once on the other side of all of this--or numerous gatherings in various locations so everyone would have a better chance of attending.

(1) Show this thread

❤️💕💞

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

You describe exactly my situation, as a Dutchman ... I still had to learn all those terms and have made many friends in the meantime. Glad AU is our HOME base! Godspeed, Friend! 🐸🐸

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ back 'atcha

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Hey Nasty I found you. I wondered what happened to you on fritter. Still in Oz I see? Welcome to the best site!

Love you back.. ❤️🐸❤️

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

❤️😘

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

This post will probably lead to moar frens.

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Love to you, too! Followed you on the twit; glad you are here!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,ditto🥰🪖yet that goes digitally, irl this is who I am, people find me annoying,also in here☺️Thats okey 💌

In response memes matter to her Publication

❤️ We connect , probably cause we annoy others . 🤣

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Love coming back to you too from Texas...hugs🕊💞🕊

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Can you make that post into a voice message? I mean the Aussie accent would make all us girls swoon, ya know!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

🤣 You have me blushing right now,

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Good morning Nasty! I hope you know we love you too. We are all connected World Wide. we were chosen to fight this injustice together, and to lean on one another when times are rough

Hello My Friend. I know 🙏❤️ Im so blessed that i have found all of you .

(1) Show this thread

I've been with you since the Twitter days. Sending love back at ya!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

❤️😎👍 Great to see you again

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

*Me in Texas alone with my two doggies in 2020. All alone, (or so I thought) wasnt right with God...
YOU MY FREN WERE ONE OF MY FIRST TWITTER ACCOUNTS I FOLLOWED INTENSELY!!!!!

YOU HELPED ME START FIGURING THIS ALL OUT.
FOREVER GRATEFUL MY FREN!!!💚🐸

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

🤣❤️👍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response private account to his Publication

❤️😘

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love you too Nasty. I knew from our Twitter days that you were meant for this platform and am so glad you are here. Prayers always for you and Australia.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Good Morning! 😊☀️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Morning Nasty.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😎👍hello My Friend

(1) Show this thread