Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

5 Years ago i was a lost and lonely Aussie walking down this Anon street . I had no idea what an anon was, I didnt know what a Dig or a Digger was, nore did i now what a crumb was nore how to bake a bread, but a few Keks later, a, Fren, a Frog, I Met a heap of awesome diggers & Bakers.
I Love you all, & not in a Ghey Way.

Oh, what a journey it's been!! 7 years of digging for me. Deep, dark, lonely place for some time. Many sleepless nights of disbelief, so many more questions than answers and often a sense of hopelessness. Who do I tell what I've uncovered? Who will believe? Who will think I'd lost my mind? While equally feeling a sense of urgency. I MUST do something! I must warn people! A couple years in, I stumbled onto the Q board. Brought clarity to some of what I'd uncovered, sent me searching for deeper meaning, helped unravel the spiderweb of evil but more than that, it helped to connect to a HUGE group of others who were also searching, learning & educating. Then, was permanently banned from fakebook & twitless (same day as Trump) -lost my following. Grateful to have reconnected with some through this platform & telegram, though I remain incognito. So thankful for all who are here. It has completely restored my faith in humanity. We will prevail folks! We are one united front! God wins!!

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Same for me (only 5 years though). I have said for many, many years--"A truthteller's life is a lonely one" Shocking how many are totally brainwashed and programmed. I don't know how I escaped it in a sea of everyone around me unable to question or even be interested in looking more deeply/broadly--pre internet. Even those in my early years who seemed to be waking up are now totally asleep. Feels like Twighlight Zone's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Agreed! It IS a lonely journey and was difficult. But, coming out on the other end, I feel blessed. It gave me the opportunity to do some real deep soul searching and self-reflection. I am so much more confident in myself, my beliefs, my faith, etc.. So worth the journey!! As far as the public space? Wow! It still amazes me how many are lost in hate. You're right, it's like living in the Twilight Zone. Can only pray that they too will be released from the chains that bind them or at least recognize that they are handcuffed.

(1) Show this thread
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Could not have said it better myself!1 Truthin is a lonely gig!!!