Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

5 Years ago i was a lost and lonely Aussie walking down this Anon street . I had no idea what an anon was, I didnt know what a Dig or a Digger was, nore did i now what a crumb was nore how to bake a bread, but a few Keks later, a, Fren, a Frog, I Met a heap of awesome diggers & Bakers.
I Love you all, & not in a Ghey Way.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

I'm 6 years in. I to had to learn and verify everything . many rabbit hole did i go, many sleepless nights , pot after pot of coffee. and becoming vary isolated because people would not believe anything i said. Now i hold my head up high with a smile to all that look, and if they ask, i will softly say --are you ready for the truth now..!! when this is all over i pray we all get to meet.. 1969 had Woodstock- the 90s had live Aid- what will our be.? 😍🤗

So many of us have this same or similar story--5 years for me. It would be so amazing if we could have a major gathering once on the other side of all of this--or numerous gatherings in various locations so everyone would have a better chance of attending.

In response God wins1717 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

have you heard of Dan Burish ?? who talks about his work with--"Majestic"12-- Aquarius project.-- met a "J-Rod"-- "S-4",-- "Stargates" and "Looking glass"-- discusses the "Cube"...

I think I saw something with Dan Burish--maybe w Project Camelot but not sure.

I really don't recall what it was I saw of Dan Burish some time ago but will look into it. Thank you!

(2) Show this thread