I love you AnonUp family. You have been a solid rock/group of friends to me over the past several months. Thank you. You are helping me get through every hard day.
🙏🌈🫀

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

love you sis 💗

You are loved Lauren and very much appreciated esp with the mil decoding. Thank you for all your work, it helps us understand.
❤️☺️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏👍🙏 Home Sweet Home!!! 🐸

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🐶🐶🐶 puppies and loves and prayers

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Love you right back!
🤗💚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love you too girl. Been with you since the Angel sistas on twit wit.
You have always been the decoder for the military that I have seen since day one.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨Keep Shining Bright Lauren✨💖

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

❤️ I Love You.

10 months ago, give or take; in one of my darkest nights in decades, despair and hopelessness were beginning to overwhelm me.

I felt and responded to a tiny unction in my heart/spirit and decided to record my thoughts in the raw.

This is for you, Lauren. ❤️

(You've lifted my spirit, raised my vibe and mood, challenged my thinking, connected dots, and shared your pain. You're so loved.)

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs--were-going-to-win..-i-love-you..html

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

(((hugs))) ☺️

we are the hands and feet of Christ.

I know I have been sustained thru this fam prayers.
God bless You, Lauren and fly.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Couple years here for me..... best place for love and comfort.... and truth...... we love all including you.... never stop reaching out!!!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

No kidding I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about you and hoping you have found someone on here to help you find a place you can go to that isnt too far away.
I wish i could help you out. I have a close friend and her 3 pets that moved in with me 2 years ago so my only spare room is taken for now.
Please let us know how we can help you out otherwise.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

We love you too Lauren. ♥️

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Be well, and we are all here for you, please keep reaching out . Sending you love and prayers!

I can always come here when I'm feeling overwhelmed by circumstances and find prayer, strength and light. God bless you. May He continue to bring calm to our minds, love to our hearts, and peace to our souls. Here with our AnonUp family are signs of His abiding Presence in the tough days.

Hi Lauren…This was on my TV screen in the middle of the night. Many blessings, and an abundance of ♥️ to you.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

We love you too!😇

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

We love you too!😇

We love you too!😇

We love you too!😇

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts