Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Ser, good morning. I wanted to ask you a question about Mr. Pool. I noticed we cant send private messages to you so I will briefly mention it here. I don't know if you know Mr Pool personally but I have to ask. Is that Mr. Pool in green baseball hat in the painting of I.H. in PA done in 1800's? Also think I see Jr in the picture too plus a winged entity? Thanks

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Good Morning!
NO, I dont not Pool personally. I wish I did, I have a lot of questions for him. 😅
IMO, I think Jr is Pool.
The gematria decodes to Jr too.

I am probably going to kick myself , but I'm drawing a blank on the I.H. painting???
Ironically.. I H = 17

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Not surprised, because their beliefs alter the gospel and their doctrines cult- like.

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Not True. I can't find it.

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

In response Danny Nix to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

even that eye looks like it has listened to their drivel for too long.....lol

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

The eye roll LOL

(1) Show this thread

Well that's not creepy at all.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

JW was always way off to me. Now i know why