WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Ser, good morning. I wanted to ask you a question about Mr. Pool. I noticed we cant send private messages to you so I will briefly mention it here. I don't know if you know Mr Pool personally but I have to ask. Is that Mr. Pool in green baseball hat in the painting of I.H. in PA done in 1800's? Also think I see Jr in the picture too plus a winged entity? Thanks

Good Morning!
NO, I dont not Pool personally. I wish I did, I have a lot of questions for him. πŸ˜…
IMO, I think Jr is Pool.
The gematria decodes to Jr too.

I am probably going to kick myself , but I'm drawing a blank on the I.H. painting???
Ironically.. I H = 17

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Ferdinand Richardt? was painter?

The reason I used I.H. was because I don't know if I am supposed to tell this. I thought if you knew Mr Pool he would be able to tell you what I. H. was. Also I went to his homepage and he has coordinates listed. I googled them. They are the three pyramids everyone is referencing.

(1) Show this thread

Independence Hall in Philadelphia. In the painting that was in the 1800's their is a small head stuck between two people. The man has a mustache and a green baseball hat. I don't think they had baseball hats then. Two people down is person, a side view, of man with possibly a mask on. This is man who has hair and hairline like Jr. I found so many demon looking images in painting. The large, winged entity/demon has his back to us and is just below person that resembles Jr on the left side of painting. If you look you can see something else is going on in picture besides a nice sunny day in Philadelphia. You can search the picture and pull it up and these things are in every painting I looked at from different sources. I will tell you they said the White Hats in past were trying to give White Hats in future clues to what and where they did their dirty deeds. They were doing bad things to children back then. There are childrens images all through the picture.

🧐 Timeline jumping.

That was not the picture I was thinking of when you mentioned green baseball hat.

Yes, they've been doing bad things to the children for a very long time. πŸ’”
It's biblical.

(1) Show this thread