Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

In response Elve Twelve to her Publication

Absolutely fookin BRILLIANT>

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Totally agree - 1,000% - Brilliant ! 👍

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Muh malibar is rocking. Tasted like cross between spinach and greens, gets down in the soil and then starts sending impressive shoots.

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

You also can put your malibar in full sun but gotta water it more, but LOVES it. BIG fan of heat and sun, and water that malabar. I try to toughen it up and water it some, when it is wilting to toughen it up for Ga summers, BUT water makes it produce faster, working on strong roots also for next year.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

It comes back next year ? What ??? THat is amazing - I guess you can't kill this stuff once it gets growing. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Oh that looks great! I tried to grow Malabar Spinach...but it didn't like it...or...I was sent unviable seeds. :/

This is my first try at Malabar Spinach and I am trying to see how it grows so I can know where to put it ... I've seen pics of it making a 'wall' of vines ... so i am 'testing' - LOL I you want some seeds, DM me - I'll send you some. THis stuff is supposed to be super healthy and it loves the heat (Live in 'hot' south Louisiana - LOL)

(1) Show this thread

I am gonna do them like greens also, and do some goya in them and regular seasonings.

Goya beans ?

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful, that is bout the size them bigger ones, today I harvested some, you could even do the smaller ones, but grabbed those since I was on a short break.