Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

In response Elve Twelve to her Publication

Absolutely fookin BRILLIANT>

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Totally agree - 1,000% - Brilliant ! 👍

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Muh malibar is rocking. Tasted like cross between spinach and greens, gets down in the soil and then starts sending impressive shoots.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Oh that looks great! I tried to grow Malabar Spinach...but it didn't like it...or...I was sent unviable seeds. :/

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

This is my first try at Malabar Spinach and I am trying to see how it grows so I can know where to put it ... I've seen pics of it making a 'wall' of vines ... so i am 'testing' - LOL I you want some seeds, DM me - I'll send you some. THis stuff is supposed to be super healthy and it loves the heat (Live in 'hot' south Louisiana - LOL)

Oh that's great! I live in the Pacific Northwest...so I'm thinking we are just not hot enough for that one here. I still have some seeds I might try starting it earlier in the greenhouse next spring and see if that makes any difference...but thank you so much for the offer! :)

(1) Show this thread