Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

In response Elve Twelve to her Publication

Absolutely fookin BRILLIANT>

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Totally agree - 1,000% - Brilliant ! 👍

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Muh malibar is rocking. Tasted like cross between spinach and greens, gets down in the soil and then starts sending impressive shoots.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

I am gonna do them like greens also, and do some goya in them and regular seasonings.

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Goya ham seasoning, good and well I still use smoked neckbone, and all that, NON magnetized, nod at you confirming bunch of the meat was magnetized, THEN of course them creeps trying to get up in our seeds. HEIRLOOM seeds are the new get down, again.

This stuff? Sounds good! :)

Sounds like I could use a good ole ham bone too ... I get them from my cousin at his corner grocery store of 50 yrs. And oh yes, I definitely know NOT to use treated wood for anything related to the garden. Oh yeah .. you know what I'm talking about.

(2) Show this thread