Before the SHTF I want to let you guys know that it has been an absolute honor serving God and Country with you. Every last one of you. You have helped me grow into a shiny warrior of light and truth. I will never forget the connections God made for my life. Thank you. I love you allπŸ’–πŸ‘Š WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Right back at you.....WWG1WGA

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

You too, Benna! Love you much, sista! πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ’“
(Jennifer)πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Muah! Love ya back Jennifer 😊

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love you all.
love

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

And we love you right back 😊

(1) Show this thread

Great teamwork!
Thank God for this opportunity

It has been a blessing, and a lesson πŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

We love you too! Thank you for veing here with us! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ’–πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Same here! We love you too! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

πŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ””πŸ™πŸ•Š

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

We are a big warrior family. I couldnt have gotten through this without AU and my peeps

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

πŸ’–πŸ‘Š I never thought social media could lead to such harmony😊

(1) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

β€οΈπŸ’―β€οΈ

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

absolutely. i hope by some divine means, we are able to recreate this and tell eachother our stories on the flip side. id be full of shit if i told you guys i wasnt terrified to be without you.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

I hope we are granted that opportunity πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Totally agree with all you wrote...I believe the real folks ~ 90% of us on AU would agree as well.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

We are a unique fam😊

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Totally agree with all you wrote...I believe the real folks ~ 90% of us on AU would agree as well.

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

We are all blessed to be here together as a family, in this time in Gods moving and shaking his world [they] tried to take away... How blessed are we all to have each other for this very time??πŸ™

We WILL all meet someday, I just know it.. All Glory to our Lord and bless you for your help getting us all through this Biblical time too Bennastix...πŸ’ž

#FamilyIsEverything

WWG1WGAπŸ‘Š

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

God crossed all the right paths for His work😊 yall make me shiny πŸ˜‰ help me to grow into who I was supposed to be all alongπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

What a ride it's been! I'm getting the same SHTF anytime now kinda vibes too. We are ready! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

The whirlwind is bout to be epic. We know vibes are real. I feel like we have manifested Durham til his head is about to pop out from around the cornerπŸ‘€

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈ

All the glory to God! We we will still need one another in "The Storm" as we may know what is coming but how bad it will be may pale in comparison to what we have already what we have been through in the last five years..

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

We are readyπŸ˜‰ We are in this together, every stepπŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

Ditto , Love ya! WWG1WGA πŸ’ž

It's bout to get lit I do believeπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ what a journeyπŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread