Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This reminded me of a youtube video I saw a few weeks ago. It made alot of sense to me

https://youtu.be/KmsNE2ieMrM

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Are they in here? It's like old Twitter gang coming back together for the finale!

He was on here a few months ago for a few weeks and then left ..

(2) Show this thread

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Nana loves 72 Seconds on Twit wit!
What about the guy Kim that did a video where he talked about a frequency wave that they discovered coming from deep space for a time that physically and mentally changed everyone that listened to it because of the pure goodness and love felt while being exposed to it?

(6) Show this thread

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

It's such a mystery. :)

WOW!
The desperate deep state demons
are planning an "Alien Invasion"
just FYI.
So if suddenly your sky is full of Space Ships
pop some more popcorn! 🛸🍿

👇🤣

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

i thought it wasn't going to happen ?

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Personally, I would prefer direct one to one comunication, “So Earthlings, we’re over here a blue zillion light years from you, but we can be there friday next for the Elvis concert if you’d like to meet & greet. We’ll be the ones with the long dark hair, sunglasses & the sequined pants suit with attached cape. Viva Las Vega baby. Alien out.”
Seriously, can’t wait to learn the truth about the influence extra terrestrials have had, good & bad, on Earth. Be nice knowing we had friends in high places. ❤️

WOW DAY WHOO HOO 45 YEARS ........... OH THE POSSIBILITIES THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HUMMMM..............

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

GREAT CATCH

By 1977, Ehman was working at the SETI project as a volunteer; his job involved analyzing by hand large amounts of data processed by an IBM [1130] computer and recorded on line printer paper. While perusing data collected on August 15 at 22:16 EDT (02:16 UTC), he spotted a series of values of signal intensity and frequency that left him and his colleagues astonished.[4] The event was later documented in technical detail by the observatory's director.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Cool FYI. 😊