#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vegas Yesterday?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👀🧐

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This tictok looks to be deceiving to me, I visited it the first of this year and that looks like one of the always empty emergency spillways, the normal water level is over around the 3 filters standing in front of the dam.
Not saying there are not issues but this could be all about perspectives.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes Nana!

Suspect videos.
What's behind the back walls?
Looked like green water in part of the background.
Did the Colorado River / reservoir dry up?
Has it been greatly diverted?
What about all the tributaries that flow into the Colorado River?
I continue to be amazed just how easy to bamboozle and distract.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Colorado-River-United-States-Mexico

This was in Feb. when I went out to Vegas to meet Juan O Savin.

This area is in the background of that video. From the upper area there is an empty drain like what was shown in the video.

With the close up view of the drain and this actual dam area so far in the background the tictok makes is appear that the drain has some relvance to how much water is at the damn.
Only a straight on view like mine would show the truth.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

This just came to mind:
🤗💖💫

Exactly!

🙏🤗💖