Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Flooding in the desert?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

That's one way to get the streets cleaned.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

you have 11:11 timestamp from ova here
,and i gather DUMBS are being cleared?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If drinking is being drained it implies drinking water is no good
Fresh good source of water being rerouted to the people

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Drilling Under Lake Mead To Drain The Last Drop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac8c-M1zhhM

Drilling Under Lake Mead To Drain The Last Drop - YouTube

https://www.GeoengineeringWatch.orgTO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/drilling-un...

Heavy monsoon season so far….Mead up 18”; unusual as iy usually goes down during summer.

I LOVE WATCHING THESE GUYS NOT ONLY FOR THE FISHING BUT THEIR EXPOSURE TO WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH LAKE MEAD.

AS I'VE SAID BEFORE EVEN IF AFTER THE TUNNELS ARE FLOODED AND SO MUCH WATER IS NEEDED THAT IT DRAINS THE LAKE THAT ONCE THE TUNNELS ARE FULL OF WATER THE WATER IN THE LAKE WILL RETURN AND SO IT DOES AS HERE IN THIS VIDEO SHOWS IT.

https://youtu.be/lOggch-Cu1A

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

11 drops containing 5:11
Here is just one…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

LIKE I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST AS THE WATER IS BREACHED AT THE HOOVER DAM IT TURNS UP THE MUDDY SILT AND THE CURRENT PULLS IT DOWN CAUSING THIS MUDDY LOOKING STREAM AGAINST THE CLEARWATER.
WE SEE THIS ON A DAILY BASIS ON THE BAY IN ASTORIA OREGON WHEN THE WATER COMES IN FROM THE TIDES YOU COULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN COLOR OF WATER FROM THE TIDEWATER AND THE WATER RUNNING DOWN THE RIVER.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1474999406296589?extid=chYV2B&fs=e

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

A warning of what's to come in So Cal?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.Pain. NCSWIC

Gotta love monsoon season here in my hometown, Vegas.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

today's new york times…there i fixed it

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

they need throw some clorox in that water

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

👀🧐

Where did all that water go you may ask ?

Gene Decode said the White Hat Alliance has drained
the water into the large underground Cabal DUMB.

They are flushing out the Dark Forces.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I had a dream about this

(20) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Direct comms from TSA @ Vegas airport. Active shooter in Vegas..airport shut down..no deaths..shooter apprehended..

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

WATCH THE WATER

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

WATCH THE WATER.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

flushing away the dirt

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

drip, drip, flood

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wonder how manny kids they saved from those demon tunnels . What they did to these children is worse than a nightmare , thank God its coming to an end !

Vegas Yesterday . 🧐
in Jewish Gematria equals: 1888

John F Kennedy Jr . 😎

Great Red Wave . 🌊

Surveillance System . 🚨

Shot Heard Around The World . ⚡️

Two Thousand Mules . 🇺🇸

#VKVibes .@VincentKennedy 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Has this ever happened in recorded hostory in Vegas?
Chemtrails and/or haarp ?

Lots of tunnels over there i hear

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow flooding, watching the water♥️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

makes sense, in the desert, in august, during a drought.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread