Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™

When you find your way home, we're here. Much love my fren. Sending prayers your way.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Joey, I'm so sorry!!❀
I will be praying for you every day. A hiatus with God will help bring you through this.
You know you are very loved here, right?
Sending you love and prayers Brother. ❀ πŸ™ β™₯

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Joey, I pray God wraps you in his arms around you, comforts you and puts you on the right path. We have ALL been there at some point. God Bless you and know you are lovedπŸ™πŸ˜

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Holding you in God's precious arms of loveπŸ’žπŸ•ŠβœοΈ

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

πŸ™

Joey, my advice is to keep moving and doing the right thing. I had my kids decide to cut out of my life from a far 12 years ago. Both did it with nasty words and did dumb stuff like change their number ( and their Mom allowed them too) It was a long rough road but I knew it wasn't in my hands but someone elses. One has come back and yes the lost ime is one thingm but I get time now. Apologies all over the door step but the kid said he needed to get away from the 'Echo chamber" he was brought up in with his Mother. He came from far away at his insistence to come see me and let me see who he is. The best is yet to come Joey.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Prayers to you. We are at the end so don't give up. You have made it this far and the Devil wants you to feel defeated. Ground yourself and talk to GOD. Tie a knot amd hang on friend. Jesus is on the way

Prayers up for you, Joey!! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈπŸ’–

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

God bless you Joey.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™β€οΈ

Christ is King βœοΈπŸ‘‘βœοΈ

blessings to you and prayers for your pain.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Joey, this will not stand hun, this will change.
You are truely never alone, God will never leave you hun, and we are always here for you too.
It hurts I know but it will not last much longer. There will be a quickening for the still asleep and they will come back to you.

Remember that God has put you right here for a reason, he knows that you are with him and tough enough to take it until it can be fixed.
It truly hurts when our children do us this way but they will come around.
We love you !

I feel your pain my friend. Take care of yourself!!! 😒

πŸ˜₯ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

If it makes you feel any better. I am a great Aunt and my niece will be 2 in December. I still haven't held her because I am unvaccinated and not in a sick phobic reality as her family that surround her with spike proteins. If life were normal I would have been at the hospital when she was delivered. It hurts like hell the way it is because my niece was at the hospital when I gave birth to my son and I will never forget her telling me that she loved me before they rolled me into the operating room. This reality we are living in has affected so many families in a negative way. I will never understand it.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for checking in because I haven't seen you in a while and missed you. I thought you were spending your time on truth social. I understand this hurts Joey but one day that grandchild will know what you were a part of to secure a beautiful life for them. We love you Joey. Take the time that you need. We will be here waiting for you. You are loved. Don't ever forget that. Things will look up soon.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Joey…I find God has my complete attention when Im in a period of isolation. He always finds me when I’m at my lowest. Know that we will be here when you resurface and prayers are being sent to Heaven with your name on them. God bless you and the little miracle that would not be here if not for youπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless Brother. πŸ™

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior πŸ™

πŸ™

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

im so sorry Joey
sending love and prayers to you for God’s mercy and comfort to ease the pain they have caused you
we are your family and are always here to support you on this journey πŸ™β€οΈ

That sucks, man. You can pick your friends , but you can’t pick your family.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

May our Heavenly Father lays his hands upon you and hear our prayers for you. i humbly ask to lay God’s full armor upon you. i ask in Jesus name. Amen

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

Just checking on you!! Still praying for you!!

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for you, Joey πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
God bless and keep you.

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

LOVE YOU JOEY! Praying for you, you are not alone, we are with you, and God is with you each step of the way.β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ