#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vegas Yesterday?

Vincent please tell me why is lake mead rwater not riseing with all this rain but its in the streets ?🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

The soil type doesn't allow for quick absorption. If you're in the desert there & it sprinkles, you immediately get to high ground. Flash floods happen in an instant. Mead will get some of this.

Perhaps the tunnel systems that connect
California, Mexico and Arizona are
taking on water…..
Roe vs Wade
Lake Mead
Kari Lake

Four bodies have surfaced…
There is crazy symbolism at the
Hoover Dam location.

🔷Watch the Water🔷

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Draining the….

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Exactly what Pepe said. It's in the desert so when it rains for a while it usually floods as elsewhere in the desert. We lived there off and on for about 2 years and I can't remember ever seeing anything like this.

Lake Mead is huge. Streets are not. Streets can only handle so much flash flooding before it turns into a raging river. Which is what Vegas and the Southwest is known for. When it rains, it pours hard and fast.