I’m kind of new hear…..have been on Twitter for ages, but I’m getting tired if ll the anger…..and sad. A good friend of mine keeps sending me post from AU, so I’m searching for kindness and truth here in stead of twitter. Have a great weekend!

Only people mentioned by @JKFakaLancelot in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication

Welcome! AU is where free thinkers are free to express opinions, ask questions, inspire and support one another without conviction.

WWG1WGA - in God we trust - truth will come out - grandma of 3 - ❤️ My hubby - professional photographer - miniature maker - dressmaker

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Welcome to all the folks :)
Anonup has a fooked button. It's handy for getting of spammers 💖

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

🤗I'm pretty new here also, but feel like I belong. Have learned a lot. Welcome to the fam fam.🤗

WWG1WGA - in God we trust - truth will come out - grandma of 3 - ❤️ My hubby - professional photographer - miniature maker - dressmaker

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Glad you Joined us. Welcome!!

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

WELCOME!! It's a real family here!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Beautiful mix of truth, hope and inspiration here. Welcome to the family 💜

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

lots of kindness and truth here♥️think you will like this place a lot

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

AU is a great place to be! Welcome!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Lots of beautiful and kind souls here.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Welcome.
You found your tribe - well done!
Very respectful discussions here ... here to share and learn.

thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

HELLO THERE LANCELOT WELCOME TO AU PATRIOTS STAND AND HOLD THE LINE WE HAVE EACH OTHERS SIX HERE ON AU
GOD WINS WE WIN YOU WILL LOVE IT WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

thank you so much! It’s hard living in Europe with all the lies and fakenews. Happy to be here! 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi ...I followed you

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

followd back!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Same here Lancelot....left here once but came right back...2 years and THIS SITE IS STILL THE BEST EVER...Welcome hugs!💞🕊

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

thank you so much !! 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Same here Lancelot....left here once but came right back...2 years and THIS SITE IS STILL THE BEST EVER...Welcome hugs!💞🕊

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

thank you! I do feel welcome! 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Welcome - Most people here have been nuked from twitter several times. This is an amazing platform. God Bless..

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I have been. For 2 times. No I’m the one who’s done…..

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Welcome to the family!
#FamilyIsEverything

Welcome aboard we love you!

WWG1WGA

thank you 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Welcome to sanity! Friendly, uplifting and informative here on AU but not without the occassional larp. That's what the fooked button is for.
"Carefull who you follow"
😁

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

thank you!! what’s the ‘fooked button’? I’m dutch, so I don’t understand….?

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Lol…..just found out……😇

(2) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Welcome, we have a wonderful family here.😊

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

thank you so much!!! I need that!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Welcome home. ❤

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

👋Welcome😁

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Welcome... this is a great family to belong to....🙏🕊

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Welcome. AU is a safe harbor. There can be some drama, but cooler heads prevail. Choose your level of engagement and make yourself at home!

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Welcome to the best platform out there.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

might as well make it a team effort😁-group hug!!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

wow thank you!!!!

(2) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

this is a comfy space. enjoy.

welcome home friend. you're gunna love it.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Welcome Patriot!!!
AU is the place to be. Nothing but great vibes and loving Patriots.

AU is the best platform out there. We spot the fakes and shills faster than Joan Rivers spotted Big Mike's 🍌. 😉😉😉

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😄😅

(3) Show this thread