WWG1WGA - in God we trust - truth will come out - grandma of 3 - ❤️ My hubby - professional photographer - miniature maker - dressmaker

I’m kind of new hear…..have been on Twitter for ages, but I’m getting tired if ll the anger…..and sad. A good friend of mine keeps sending me post from AU, so I’m searching for kindness and truth here in stead of twitter. Have a great weekend!

Only people mentioned by @LSpeers1209 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts