Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

My red line is taxes.

I’m not paying another penny to TRAITORS.

Arrest me if you have to.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

[They] will send you letters threatening fines and prosecution. All fear tactics…it is ilegal to charge taxes and [they] know it, can never arrest you

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

My brother in law ended up in jail for 6 months in 2021 because he didnt pay his taxes from 2016-2020.
I love DOQ’s idea, but I’ve seen first hand what can happen to some. 😞

Biden is arming the IRS as we speak. Be careful.

In response Little Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

U'm not buying into their fear tactics. We need to ALL quit paying

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

I agree. Out of everything going on these days, that scares me most. 😳

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Bidan is not BIDEN, he is an actor for the Whitehat movie playing out to wake up the normies/sheep. And this is the thing that not many completely understand what occurred in late 2018, it was the ENDGAME purge/D5 of the swamp heads in that cathedral. That was the countermove promise by the Qteam in DC. They even posted it on the board & as well as clues w/ a D5 Bus for Gitmo. Since 2019, actors have been acting for the WH as the draco vrilled minions have been arrested covertly BTS. PPL have to look for the mask giveaway etc, as that's a BIG indication Qmil ops are in control of the entire scenario, but setting some traps for minions still on the lose like the elections/school boards/bankers etc, why Shutdown was necessary WW, due to infiltration by these minions. But the dangerous Draco bloodlines/mafias/MS13 have all been taken out 1st to safe the ops still ongoing (ie gridwork) & the children/public WW.