Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

My red line is taxes.

I’m not paying another penny to TRAITORS.

Arrest me if you have to.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

[They] will send you letters threatening fines and prosecution. All fear tactics…it is ilegal to charge taxes and [they] know it, can never arrest you

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

My brother in law ended up in jail for 6 months in 2021 because he didnt pay his taxes from 2016-2020.
I love DOQ’s idea, but I’ve seen first hand what can happen to some. 😞

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Little Bird to her Publication

Possibly different in Canada. I havent paid in 4 years once I met a man on a work project who hadnt paid any in 15 years. He said he got a letter every year and chucked them in the garbage, had a few calls he refused to answer. Never had one knock on his door

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Maybe. Just be careful. 😘🎈

No fear here! we are getting it all back once the white hats playing black hats are done playing false prophets on the quantum computers shortly

In response Little Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻