Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Can’t wait until the dam of corruption collapses and truth flows out and floods the world!

LFG!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This is worse than an overdue rhinoceros pregnancy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Oh i gots a tiktok for that.

They need to let her just have her baby. She'd do a much better job then they are doing. Darn humans.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I think she realizes their intentions are good and they're only assisting.

Several years ago, I had a dog give birth to 4 puppies. This 1st-time mother had everything completely under control the whole time - she had great instincts.

However, during delivery of the 3rd pup, she didn't completely lick off the placenta sac that surrounded the pup, and his face was still covered. The first two, she had cleared their noses very early in the process. But the third, she moved down to his lower half.

Meanwhile, the pup was struggling to breath, his snout still covered with the sac. The mother was oblivious to this struggle, so I gently rolled the sac down over his nose, allowing him to gasp his first breath of air. She was unaware I had assisted, as she was busy finishing cleaning him off.

She went on to have the 4th - the runt - with no issue, clearing his face early in the process like the first two. I think I may have saved#3's life. We ended up having a very strong bond fo

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

FARM ANIMALS NEED HELP SOMETIMES WITH DIFFICULT BIRTH

(1) Show this thread