Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Can’t wait until the dam of corruption collapses and truth flows out and floods the world!

LFG!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This is worse than an overdue rhinoceros pregnancy.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Amazing!
🐘

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Birth of a new nation.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Precious miracle of birth 💖 just awesome!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I love that tiktoc, VK — Thank you, for sharing the miracle of birth, and all those trumpets announcing and celebrating it. Awesome.

Caps = 15 > 555.
TS = 10:55 PM > 1010 Wins!

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

looks like there’s an elephant in the womb.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh my gosh, wasnt quite sure at first, then saw, wow, mama needs some rest 💛

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THATS FOOKIN IMPRESSIVE VK

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Amazing!!! I teared up watching ❤️

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

The miracle of birth 🙏🏻
RollTideRoll 🐘🏈🏆

Whoa, elephants are shaped differently than most of the 4 legged creatures I know! Didn't know what was happening until the baby dropped. BTW, it's better to leave momma alone when in labor and after birth unless she needs help. Hardest thing after a new baby is born is patiently waiting for it to stand up on it's own. Can I smack those guys upside the head?

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

Ouuuuweeeeee 🙀

poor thing obtained a hemorrhoid outta the deal 😬

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

:)
Something everyone should see at least once

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

video 1:10
💧110

😳🤣

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

They need to let her just have her baby. She'd do a much better job then they are doing. Darn humans.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I think she realizes their intentions are good and they're only assisting.

Several years ago, I had a dog give birth to 4 puppies. This 1st-time mother had everything completely under control the whole time - she had great instincts.

However, during delivery of the 3rd pup, she didn't completely lick off the placenta sac that surrounded the pup, and his face was still covered. The first two, she had cleared their noses very early in the process. But the third, she moved down to his lower half.

Meanwhile, the pup was struggling to breath, his snout still covered with the sac. The mother was oblivious to this struggle, so I gently rolled the sac down over his nose, allowing him to gasp his first breath of air. She was unaware I had assisted, as she was busy finishing cleaning him off.

She went on to have the 4th - the runt - with no issue, clearing his face early in the process like the first two. I think I may have saved#3's life. We ended up having a very strong bond fo

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

10:55 > 10:10

22:55 > 221 < > 122

122 > 311 < > 113

113 > 23 ☠️

23 > 5 < > 55