Only people mentioned by @SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

have yall found a way to look up where the US corporation has dissolved? i cant find it. i need a frw copies to shove down a few smartasses throats! in all seriousness where do we search that up?

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

i think santa has a link in discord

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

I dont think the objected to show someone the truth is to force it down their throat. I think the kind and more gentle thing to do is just keep introducing anomolies and be there for them until they open up enough and start asking their own questions.

(2) Show this thread

i know people want to see public hangings. things are never thaet easy. everything is real! maybe theyjust want a semse of purpose.

In response For God & Country Cue to his Publication

THE EASY ROAD WAS THE REASON TRUMP HAD TO RUN AND WE NEEDED Q~!

(1) Show this thread

I hear so many people say Q is wrong because dates passed and nothing happened, but Q never gave dates - people missed the decodes. The 11.3, 11.4 marker thing is the greatest example.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

Yea the biggest shills in our group being exposed at the moment completely denouncing Q all together. Its really quiet facinating. Its really exposed people who I thought were people with us.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

That's because so many well meaning Anons put dates on events that never materialized and many got disappointed when expectations didn't play out. It doesn't mean Q was a larp. It just means people can make mistakes. It's just too bad that many left the Q movement because they stopped believing. I imagine they feel pretty hopeless about now. On the other hand, many were put into place to purposely lead people astray. It's just sad all th way around.
I was never good at the decodes, but you'd have to be pretty blind to not realize that Q wasn't a larp.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

100 percent!

In response Kay Eski to her Publication

100% beautiful you are.

(1) Show this thread

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

In response Dano Q Public to his Publication

TOMMY GETS IT!

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I seen a post by Thomas (whateverthefuckhislastnameis), he said we were providing false hope to the people?
He and anyone else who thinks that stuff,
cankissmyfookinarse!
When this show is over, I hope they all fall flat on their face.

amen amen amen

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

US US US

(1) Show this thread

Amen!🇺🇸 And I'd do it all again in a heartbeat💕 WWG1WGA