I hear so many people say Q is wrong because dates passed and nothing happened, but Q never gave dates - people missed the decodes. The 11.3, 11.4 marker thing is the greatest example.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @icedlatte in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

That's because so many well meaning Anons put dates on events that never materialized and many got disappointed when expectations didn't play out. It doesn't mean Q was a larp. It just means people can make mistakes. It's just too bad that many left the Q movement because they stopped believing. I imagine they feel pretty hopeless about now. On the other hand, many were put into place to purposely lead people astray. It's just sad all th way around.
I was never good at the decodes, but you'd have to be pretty blind to not realize that Q wasn't a larp.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

Yea the biggest shills in our group being exposed at the moment completely denouncing Q all together. Its really quiet facinating. Its really exposed people who I thought were people with us.