Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Now every normie, their dog and their cousins kids can see that Biden is a joke and the democrats are evil.

Most people now want Trump back VS keeping B1d3n in power.

Perfect time to go through the legal “MADE FOR TV” process to get the world united.

Still not getting a TV. That's my personal "red line" in fighting this war.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I also ditched my TV! I dont own one😁

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

I own non-smart TV, however, NO cable or subscription service for almost 3 decades.
When I attempt to watch a clip from MSM or if it's playing in the background while getting tires, etc, I get physically ill from the low energy coming from it!
I use my TV to watch movies and DIY / fix-it videos. Great stuff out there from wonderful men and women!
And so very helpful for this independent Spirit!

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

No tv service since 1998. Did miss it in a good way. Glad i did watch the bigger movies so i can look back to them and see what the were trying toshow us. Dont watch them now. Not since 45 arrived and then 17. Now backto canning and dehydrating.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Good Choice. The#1 brainwashing waste of time there is. There is none higher

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good for you. Let your photography and art be the replacement.
I'm holding out on new tech items for as long as possible. Everything is going to rapidly change. My laptop is 13 years old and my tv is 50 inch and it's my computer monitor. It was cheap and does the trick so I can have lots of tabs open and be able to actually see them :)

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Understandable. But I am not for anything other than coma or death going to miss seeing these Evil maggots on the receiving end of justice. I NEVER will forget people jumping to their death on 9/11.
Finding out it was an inside job hurt was the first serious hurt of many of the awakening process. I do not envy the normies. Declass is going to be the mother of all red pills. They can gag, puke, etc...but it's still going down because NCSWIC!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

4 years without turning on the t.v. (75") & canceled dish network at the same time. My eyes opened to the fact I paid $1300 a year to hear BS.