I can intuitively tell that "The Plan" is far more than just removal of Deep State criminals. To what extent it is reform of our culture, clean up of our genetic base, bridge to the stars... I don't know. I tend to avoid speculation, although I do like to ask questions. My sense of my own purpose is to translate ideas from those nearer the leading edge into a format that normies and "mainstream anons" can relate to.

That means me living their journey โ€” and experiencing the same highs and lows. Those who have access to classified intel and act as insiders cannot do that job; they can only look on. No doubt there is a well-documented learning curriculum and understood emotional journey that many have undertaken already. We are just recapitulating that (at scale) as the esoteric becomes exoteric.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Perfectly said!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘Yes absolutely ๐Ÿ™‚.
Having spent the last 20+ years 'searching for The Reason' why I'm here doing this Earth/Human thing again, it's such a relief to finally know why, and to witness it all "Happening". Deep down we knew it would be Big, and it would be Great ...and.. The Best Is Yet To Come ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅ.

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š Love it ๐Ÿ’ž

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†.. ๐Ÿ‘