I can intuitively tell that "The Plan" is far more than just removal of Deep State criminals. To what extent it is reform of our culture, clean up of our genetic base, bridge to the stars... I don't know. I tend to avoid speculation, although I do like to ask questions. My sense of my own purpose is to translate ideas from those nearer the leading edge into a format that normies and "mainstream anons" can relate to.

That means me living their journey — and experiencing the same highs and lows. Those who have access to classified intel and act as insiders cannot do that job; they can only look on. No doubt there is a well-documented learning curriculum and understood emotional journey that many have undertaken already. We are just recapitulating that (at scale) as the esoteric becomes exoteric.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I hope you are right Martin. Taking out one group of psychopaths who, over a generation or two, would just be replaced with another group is not what we need.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Perfectly said!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

👍Yes absolutely 🙂.
Having spent the last 20+ years 'searching for The Reason' why I'm here doing this Earth/Human thing again, it's such a relief to finally know why, and to witness it all "Happening". Deep down we knew it would be Big, and it would be Great ...and.. The Best Is Yet To Come 🙏💥.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you Martin! once again you’ve taken an indescribable feeling and articulated it so clearly - Not just the scope of the ‘operation’ yet also the purpose for those of us awake and not as close to the intel. 🙏❤️😊

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

the full graph takes a large wall to read

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

well said, as always, Martin.
And, I too have a feeling it is so much bigger!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Trust the PLAN! Trust Wray! POTUS is well insulated! Simple math! LOL