Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

⁉️ COMMON SENSE ⁉️
THIS LETTER IS NOT FOR US THAT ARE AWAKE THIS LETTER IS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON.

THE WHITE HATS ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING.

THIS IS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE OLD GUARD, THE DEEP STATE AND THE CABAL.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I hope so.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Baby gut punch. The real GUT punch will come soon...When [they] arrest Trump!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing. The DS is running out of moves.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

340 word statement.
Drop 340

Let the games begin !!!!

(1) Show this thread

On August 8, 1974, Nixon announced to the nation that he would resign the presidency. Exactly 48 years to the day, the FBI raided President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago home. 340 word statement by President Trump.

Thank you for sharing I just saw that also.

(1) Show this thread

There are no words that can adequately express how infuriated I am about the raid on The Greatest President of My Life Time.

In response Nancy Buck to her Publication

Nancy,
Many people saw this coming hang in there. Remember the BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Comfy?
Previews are over.
Showtime!

In response Peek Oil to his Publication

I'm like LFG !!!! As Kash would say.

(1) Show this thread

The calm before the storm.

The calm before the storm.

the Q posts are going backwards, IMHO.

(1) Show this thread

Is it " My Fellow Americans the Storm is upon us " time?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Sorry, not yet, 2023 looks good.

(1) Show this thread

In the Real World America

@realDonaldTrump

Majority of all FBI/KGB Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MAR-A-LAGO HOME RAIDED BY JOE BIDEN’S FBI — BREAK INTO HIS SAFE!
By Jim Hoft Published August 8, 2022 at 6:00pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/breaking-mar-lago-raided-fbi/

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Let the games begin. We Anons been waiting for this marker. Let's see what happens next ????

(1) Show this thread

The Question is how much of the documents taken will be destroyed by the FBI America???

The Question is how much of the documents taken will be destroyed by the FBI America???

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

I think [they] the fbi are looking for the PEADS ???? Thoughts ????

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

I'm watching everything... When it's done it's done !!!!!
https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/1120

(1) Show this thread

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

O shit - LMFAO !!!! OUCH !!!!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Watergate x1000

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

At least....

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

At least....

(6) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

First arrest? Introduce evidence legally?

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Lets see what happens....

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Lets see what happens....

(5) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Lights. Camera. ACTION!!!
🍿🎥🎞🎬🍿🎥🎞🎬🍿🎥🎞🎬🍿

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I just wonder how the queen is doing these days ???? BOOM !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

In a game of chess, sometimes you need to move the King in a position to be in check, so you can fool your opponent in a position of checkmate.

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Very well said.... This is a marker we been looking for.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Go Get'em Tiger !!!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

PERFECT !!!! We all been waiting for the HAMMER to drop....

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Time to make the popcorn!

Keeping Trump's family and country in prayer

Is this what we've waited for patriots?

God bless us all

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Yes, you are so over the target..

(1) Show this thread

Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
FBI burning midnight oil.
Q

How are you getting post 1121 - Please help me see what you see?

How are you getting post 1121 - Please help me see what you see?

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I’m thinking (hoping) the last 5 years of ups and downs has helped build up my mental toughness for the several scenarios that might take place soon.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

We got this...; Let's see what happens next.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I’m thinking (hoping) the last 5 years of ups and downs has helped build up my mental toughness for the several scenarios that might take place soon.

Remember it has been said the first arrest will shock the world.

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Yes, I remember very well.

(1) Show this thread

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

I think this is a marker we need to see what happens next.

(1) Show this thread

VK APL bump. My APL is about a 17 now.

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

I'm thinking at least 9.5/10 APL about now.....

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

Another bump in the APL 👀

(3) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Everyone Knows when Donald J Trump gets hit he Punches Back 10 Xs HARDER

I personally can barely wait to see his 1st PUNCH 😁

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I'm right there with you....

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I'm not upset about the raid on Trump's home.

For some odd reason, I keep hearing things like "Patriots have it all",

"These people are stupid", and

[They] have walked right into the trap(s)

Enough is enough, frens, but fear not, as all is well.

#GodWins and the best is about to burst onto the scene. ;) x

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Absofrickenlootly!!! 🤗

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Over the target - Been waiting for a marker like this for months.

(3) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Does anyone know the basis of the warrant? I don't think J6 has authority to request warrants.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Laura Trump on fox news said the boxes of documents he took from white house but
fbi took a ton of stuff to "sort thru later"
not 100% on that as Fox just said " we don't know why"...

(1) Show this thread