The corrupt congress has just passed a bill that makes the IRS LARGER than the Pentagon!

And increase taxes on a population already struggling to the point of collapse!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

87,000 new agents to be added. It might be very interesting if patriots applied for and got those jobs. Guess whom they would look into first.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Perhaps this never happens!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

All the federal buildings in DC are empty, including Treasury. I think the 86,000 figure is absurd and obviously fake. A few thousand would be more realistic. But this is all part of the movie we're watching and you can't trust anything to be real anymore. I even doubt there was a raid at MarA Lago. Just another outrage by the Biden government to wake up the sheep.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response David Treciak to his Publication

If it is June 7th, why is there snow coming down?

In response David Treciak to his Publication

no one can find workers, how would they find that many?

(2) Show this thread

This is how I look at it. If enough of us come together and stop paying their b.s taxes and living in fear of them, they can't handle us. Can they lock us all up? I don't think so.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Nope they cant arrest millions of ppl there are more of us than them!
80+% at some level.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Trust me, That Congress Can't Pass Gas
without permission...

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

HEY they aren't eating their fookin onions. lol

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Cabbage soup for all my friends

(3) Show this thread

👍

[A (reported) 57% of American households
DID NOT PAY INCOME TAX IN 2022.
Are Americans waking up to the fact
that the U.S. CORPORATION is over!?]

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I've been one of the 57% for 3 years. Income tax is a fraud.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

kind of depends on whether youre responsible or you work for a company that takes your taxes. hard to refuse through your company unless you want a legal battle (and income is necessary). i tried and not skilled enough. yet.

(4) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

And the so-called white hats are where?

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Where they have been for a while removing evil in the background and fookn waiting on us!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Oh Nana...omg...NOOO!!! Seriously...how far will this go.....it has gone too far ...

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

🙏I WONDER HOW FAR THEY ARE GOING TO PUSH US? WILL WE REALLY STAND UP? ONLY TIME KNOWS. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE ALL OF US. TOGETHER. PRAYING ALWAYS. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMANS.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

lets just clean all agencies right the fuck out actualy

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

lets dox irs agents like they did trump supporters and see who tanks first.