Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The corrupt congress has just passed a bill that makes the IRS LARGER than the Pentagon!

And increase taxes on a population already struggling to the point of collapse!

All the federal buildings in DC are empty, including Treasury. I think the 86,000 figure is absurd and obviously fake. A few thousand would be more realistic. But this is all part of the movie we're watching and you can't trust anything to be real anymore. I even doubt there was a raid at MarA Lago. Just another outrage by the Biden government to wake up the sheep.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

In response David Treciak to his Publication

no one can find workers, how would they find that many?

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response David Treciak to his Publication

If it is June 7th, why is there snow coming down?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

That's when it was posted, or re- posted. The video was taken in the winter. I've seen similar videos on Nancy Drew's Telegram channel. She also took videos of embassies surrounded by law enforcement vehicles and people being marched out in handcuffs. DC is a ghost town.

(1) Show this thread