I am at peace today, having struggled to sleep last night. I have realised that I am in an abusive relationship with some family members (with me as victim) and it's time to withdraw until I am treated with due respect and loving care. If that means we don't communicate, so be it. I am worth the inner calm.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. War is hell & it effects everyone in ways I/we never imagined. My 27 yo daughter ended her relationship with me almost 2 years ago because I’m racist for calling COVID the Wuhan Virus, I’m a “potential murderer” for not getting the vaccine, and the list goes on & on. I sent her an email explaining how I felt & how mean/cruel it was to call me a “potential murderer” & her response was “Never contact me again.” I immediately felt a deep sadness knowing our relationship was over but at the same time I felt relieved to be out of an abusive relationship.
BTW, my daughter attended University of Essex where she met her fiancé. His family lives in Durham County & I know they visit his family twice a year. When you post pictures of Durham County I look very closely at them hoping maybe you unknowingly took a picture of them. I know this sounds stupid but at this moment in time it’s all I have.
God Bless You Martin & I’m glad you are at peace.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

julie youre not alone .. same is happening to me but my daughter went away 5 yaars ago. same as yours they are brainwashed Leave her in the hands of our Father .. He will melt their hearts from the inside out , He will talk to them straight to their hearts ans change their hearts . I was also that girl .. I left my home and 16 years later I returned . God changed my heart and now I respect and love my parents . . I can never recover those lost years but every second now I use it to say how much I love them . I live in Eurooe now but I call everyday . Because of Covid I havent seen them for 5 years .. Have faith !! God is a wonderful God and He is our Father . He will take care of our babies ans bring them back .. lots of Love for you !! Pls oray for my daughter .. Ill pray for yours

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I’m sorry this happening to you too. I agree 100% they are brainwashed. One time I accidently called my daughter’s lesbian, transgender friend the wrong pronoun & she went fooking beserk. Same thing happened when I called Indigenous People’s Day, Columbus Day. When I would see memes of a “woke Karen” going ballistic I’m not sure I would have believed it if I hadn’t seen it first hand with my own to eyes. Thank you for taking the time to reply and I will be praying for your daughter. 🙏❤️

we are the King Daughters and so are they. Rough awakening coming. I bless u

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ely Piteda⭐️, click on at the bottom under it