Even if you work in an emergency services call centre dealing with distressing stuff, you can compartmentalise. It isn't your house on fire, your car being stolen, or your friend with a stab wound. But the nature of a genetic genocide targeting children, allied to socially engineered division of families, affects us all. You can't so easily separate the information you process from the emotional reaction you experience.

It feels like there is a chronic fatigue of being a laptop warrior from bombardment with powerful data stimuli. Just because they aren't physical bombs and bullets doesn't mean you aren't being pummelled. For that matter, the hidden nature of the assault makes it even more distressing for those who perceive it but are powerless to prevent those around them from committing suicidal acts.

I think the biggest drawback to the information age is the perception of separation from events it creates. There seems to be a disconnect from the reality of shared trauma. Everything going on now is a coordinated effort to illicit emotional response from the population. Very few stop to ask, why? It is to wear us down, induce a sort of adrenal fatigue that numbs our ability to respond in ways that are self preserving. A constant nagging for conformity that is unattainable which leads to emotional collapse. Those of us who didn’t fall for the conformity trap as children seem to be better prepared, although not immune. Even the best of us can get to the point of dooming. I mean, what’s the point of fighting if so few people get it? That is where they want us. It’s difficult to persevere. But what other options do we have? Encouraging others to spend time in peace, to find the beauty around us, find the innocence that is the reminder of why we fight. Peace

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

This is the point. It is a game of human souls.
A matrix within another matrix.