Even if you work in an emergency services call centre dealing with distressing stuff, you can compartmentalise. It isn't your house on fire, your car being stolen, or your friend with a stab wound. But the nature of a genetic genocide targeting children, allied to socially engineered division of families, affects us all. You can't so easily separate the information you process from the emotional reaction you experience.

It feels like there is a chronic fatigue of being a laptop warrior from bombardment with powerful data stimuli. Just because they aren't physical bombs and bullets doesn't mean you aren't being pummelled. For that matter, the hidden nature of the assault makes it even more distressing for those who perceive it but are powerless to prevent those around them from committing suicidal acts.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

THAT IS WHY WITH TRUTH AND THINGS WE SEE READ AND RESEARCH I POST SCRIPTURE AND FUN MEMES AND PRAY FOR OUR OTHER PATRIOTS SO WE SPREAD IT OUT SO WE TAKE CARE OF US TOO AND REMIND ONE ANOTHER TO STAND IN OUR FAITH IN GOD AND WITH ONE ANOTHER ALL OVER THE WORLD AGAINST SATAN AND HIS EVIL MINIONS WWG1WGA WW

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE EACH OTHER... we have been “livened up” at comparable distances to “ HOLD THE LIGHT” = been doing it for yrs with no support from ANYONE.. just family & friends filing out the door & cutting u off because” cray cray”... but now.. we r almost home.. time to PARTY AWAY THE PAIN.. soon..
https://anonup.com/thread/9873384

Very well said. Yes this happens to me now and then. Laying it out like this helps explain what is happening and why it happens. When it does, I have to take a break and renew myself in nature and with beauty. Then I'm good to go again.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Many of us have lost ao many relationships that may never be repaired. Personally I wouldnt have chosen a different path to go on even though its been so hurtful. Once you know the truth there is no going back. I have found walking is my best way to let go of the stress and become more meditative which has helped me feel better physically, mentally , and spiritually.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Spot on. For us everything has changed. It is hard to live in a world where we have our new family on places like this that get what we are saying and feeling and then our genetic families and our friends that do not seem to pick up on anything.
The energies are so intense and they are just carrying like our world as we have all known it IS NOT much different. 😬

The isolation is difficult too.
Sure, we can communicate with one another here, but I don't speak directly - person to person - about what's going on.
Don't need the ridicule and negativity.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Could NOT agree more Martin!! Digital Warriors tired, exhausted really, but still fighting, and God is guiding us, we can do this!!
WWG1WGAWW
🙌🙏

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

so very true my fren...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Very true. It is a corrosive stream of ugly truths that wear at the veneer of protection we have developed over these many months. Realizing when a “detox” of sorts is needed is very important to mental, physical & spiritual intregity. Our role is very needed in being the initial interface of declass with the sheeple, being prayer warriors for Patriotic militaries & world leaders on the front lines of the kinetic front, but all this requires we are able to function. Self care is CRITICAL. We are needed…so we need to TAKE CARE.
🕊

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

I think the biggest drawback to the information age is the perception of separation from events it creates. There seems to be a disconnect from the reality of shared trauma. Everything going on now is a coordinated effort to illicit emotional response from the population. Very few stop to ask, why? It is to wear us down, induce a sort of adrenal fatigue that numbs our ability to respond in ways that are self preserving. A constant nagging for conformity that is unattainable which leads to emotional collapse. Those of us who didn’t fall for the conformity trap as children seem to be better prepared, although not immune. Even the best of us can get to the point of dooming. I mean, what’s the point of fighting if so few people get it? That is where they want us. It’s difficult to persevere. But what other options do we have? Encouraging others to spend time in peace, to find the beauty around us, find the innocence that is the reminder of why we fight. Peace

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

This is the point. It is a game of human souls.
A matrix within another matrix.

(1) Show this thread