If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

Only people mentioned by @GracieNoodles in this post can reply

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Seeing gas continue a slow slide downward & some grocery shelves have more stuff now, but in this area, there's a lot of job opportunities but people either don't want to work or they don't want to do any work when hired.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

I had applied at 45 different jobs in the last 7 months with no luck. What they were doing in NYS is putting in the job descriptions no need to apply if not vaxxed

(1) Show this thread

In California, on the one hand we’re becoming a trans sactuary state all while Los Angeles unified school district acquiesced to parents and will not be implimenting mask or vaccine requirements for school.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

and my first responder friends (that also filed lawsuits) finally received acceptance of their religious exemptions in the last couple of weeks as well. I’m pretty sure they filed before or shortly after Christmas.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

something similar happened to me this week............

I went prayer full-on... not backing down warrior against the demonic things where I am............. and all in 1 day HUGE breakthrough.

So much it's kind of like breaking through a wall -and when you get to the other side - you're not even sure you've landed in the right place.......... time will tell. Strong shaking . Truly grateful. Maybe more to come.

my son just earned his Eagle Scout, paperwork gets sent to president for a signature. i pray it comes back with DJT signature and not The imposters!

books, painting, walks in nature

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Yes. I can see changes all around. Its pretty amazing. Also, local road infrastructure getting major and minor improvements.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

We got a check yesterday from USAA for over $4,000 from interest they were unlawfully taking out. 🤔

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

wow, thats huge!

(1) Show this thread

Glad i'm not the only one noticing this...

I don't know but that's...

I'm noticing all the Covid precautions (plexiglass dividers, 6 feet markers on floors etc) are being removed dispite all the hype with Monkey Pox.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Count your blessings and praise the Lord! 😉

Congrats to you and yours for this turn of events in your favor.

Change is in the air. Cheers to you! God is working.....

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I defintely have noticed drop in gas - interesting - as we know it is all politics a show but I am grateful for any improvement

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

All the proof we need the White Hat sweep has gone thru your company. May it continue world wide!

WHAT IF - he never left, but his process is slow and methodical - to get them ALL

Exactly..

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

IMO, I believe this was the case.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Congrats so happy for you. Thanks for sharing, I think you're right!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

im so happy to hear your news! This gives. me hope! Praying we hear and see more of it! God Bless You🙏🏼🇺🇸🥰

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Great news! Am so happy for you.
Not in US so can't comment but see no positive changes here (MidEast not UK) Still hoping🙏

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Timeline shift: My daughter told me tonight that 2 kids that we’ve known for over 10 years “as cousins” aren’t actually cousins now. A literal mandela effect that we’re experiencing simulaneously together… minds blown, so we made 🍿.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, the gas prices are decreasing, but many of the shelves in the grocery stores are actually empty. First, I have seen that. Lots of fire trucks and/or police sirens which is very unusual. Congrats on getting your job back with a raise.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I like how you are seeing the positive in it and I believe more and more are waking up to the BS. I also believe we are going to see things worse before they get better. Too many still with head in sand and we cannot leave them behind. We need all of humanity to work together through manifestation in order to achieve greatness.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

sounds like a timeline shift to me 🔥💥
the right timeline. the correction in play as God heals our land. 🙏 thank you for sharing this proof of faith and prayer in action.

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes Gracie Noodles, employers seem desperate to hire and hiring back ppl they fired over not taking the vaxx.

When I went into the hospital this week there was a nurse shadowing the nurse in charge of me learning the procedures and computer programs.
She was maybe early 50s and mentioned that things had sure changed since she last practiced.
Nana has been hearing they are having problems getting ppl to work as are many other businesses.

Nana's question is WHY are businesses not being able to have enough employees?
It is most everywhere I go I see it, restaurants, stores, factories?
The extra money for unemployment has stopped so where are all these ppl?

Why are they not going back to work, what are they living on? Where did they go?

Are there a lot more ppl that have actually died from this vaxx than they are reporting?

What the hell is up?

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In my neck of the woods, we have an employee shortage because we have a housing shortage. If you're not working, and you have a place to live, you're choosing not to work

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My questions exactly! I heard a statistic about a large number of people choosing not to work. How are the surviving. I just read that life insurance companies are paying out nore money.Als, just heard of someone getting covid blindness. Yes, the person was vaxxed. Are many becoming disabled?

(27) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Gas prices have lowered in my area also I will continue preparing for the worst regarding possible food shortages etc. I still believe good things are on the horizon.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

What wonderful news for you!

Just the lower gas for me, but I am so happy for you. Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

Yes I am with you, dropped all of the ridiculous protocols in early July in my world like it never happened. Strange to say the least, might not be Trump per se, but we the people are winning. These businesses, and yes hospitals are businesses sadly, cannot function without US and they realized it, just maybe. Keep fighting by speaking up and standing up for what is right.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

In the last few months, I have heard several older people say, “dont take me to the hospital, they kill you there” 🤷‍♀️🤔

(1) Show this thread