π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

WHAT IF - he never left, but his process is slow and methodical - to get them ALL

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

IMO, I believe this was the case.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Me too ... so much is unraveling for the ds that there is definitely God's hand and his servants (us) doing all we can to save this country ... they are losing their death grip on us.

We are not out of the woods yet ... we shall see.

(1) Show this thread

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

Exactly..