π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

sounds like a timeline shift to me πŸ”₯πŸ’₯
the right timeline. the correction in play as God heals our land. πŸ™ thank you for sharing this proof of faith and prayer in action.

β€œif my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it